Pattern Research Inc. is a training, consulting, and research business. We have over thirty-five years of experience in workplace-based continuing education and are known for our practical and effective programs and consulting.
Check out a few of our most popular programs:
- How To Stay Employable In The 21st Century
- Everyday Leadership
- The Thinking Person’s Guide To Stress Management
Our clients like us because of our personal service, effective content, depth of experience, and good-humored approach to continuing education. We are told we are easy to work with: flexible and responsive.
We love to learn; we are always searching for better ideas and tools to help our customers. We love to collaborate; our customers are our partners in success.
Siera: Learn. Teach. Inspire™ is our newest venture, with a focus on quality, affordable, and engaging educational programming.
- For individuals: Webinars and independent study for your professional advancement and lifelong learning
- For employers and leaders: Face-to-face and online programs, consulting, and other educational services for your workplace, association, or community group.
- For trainers and consultants: Support for improving the quality and delivery of your content in many formats: via print, computer, audio, video, recorded, and live and in person.
Meet The Team
Leif Smith | President and CEO founded the Denver Open Network in 1975, which evolved into Pattern Research, Inc. He is its ethical anchor and compass: president and navigator. Leif is a network generator and weaver: seeing patterns and making connections. He supports explorers of all kinds in their quests for knowledge, creation, and adventure. Leif is also adept at analyzing complex systems–from software design to budding enterprises. His world is shaped by music, history, economics, and philosophy.
Pat Wagner | Educator and Instructional Producer has been a trainer, educator, and consultant for 40 years, having worked with clients in 49 states and Canada. Pat likes to find the essence in models of human behavior and organizational design and build effective and engaging formats for learning: face-to-face, in print, and online. She has been a poet, playwright, printer, publisher, and graphic designer, and loves books, gardens, and the arts.
Phil Normand created our logo and inspired our website’s design.
Commerce Kitchen built and designed our web site.